You want an online B2B portal for your company, also called partner portal, self-service or self-care environment. For example a B2B order portal for your customers, partners, suppliers and/or resellers. The purpose of the portal: to enable your company to be in contact with external parties 24/7 without additional (human) actions. Possibly with a mobile app.
We build B2B portals that:
- Are fully integrated into your current system landscape through APIs;
- Are optimally in line with your business logic;
- Are built on the HybrIT platform that is connected to your internal IT organization;
- Deliver the highest possible business value* for your company;
- Are built in a CI/CD pipeline according to our high DevOps standards.
*What is the return on investment? And which choices can we make together from a technical & business point of view to get the highest ROI as possible?
Our portal solutions
B2B portal and ERP system
A well-functioning portal does not undermine an ERP (or CRM) system. That's our firm belief. What do we mean by that? An ERP is the digital heart of an organization. The business logic of the portal remains in the ERP system. Data we need for your portal can therefore be accessed directly from the ERP system and do not create any additional data storage or unnecessary system management. We do this by connecting to existing or new APIs.
Our portal platform is compatible with Dynamics, Navision, Salesforce and more.
Are you curious about our principles in building a portal? Read all about our (technical) building principles.
HybrIT has been building B2B portals for more than 4 years for automotive, logistics and shipping. Through our work you can see which companies we have already built B2B portal software for.
What does a B2B portal yield?
- 24/7 service & accessibility;
- Generate more business from existing customers;
- More efficient handling of customer queries;
- Brings internal departments closer together;
- Provides one central place for customers.
But of course, what exactly a B2B portal will do for your company is much more interesting. That is why we offer a preview even before the quotation is signed. A preview contains a presentation in which the functionality is translated into a design that takes the technical requirements into account. Want to know what our approach looks like? See our method.